Never be surprised.
Get the latest tips to help you make an educated decision about the security of your business.
- Never use PERSONAL devices to connect to COMPANY data.
- Bookmark the LEGITIMATE websites you frequently visit.
- Always install software security updates as soon as possible.
- Make sure your email password is different from all others you use.
- Never mix personal web surfing and social media with company devices.
- Make sure your firewall is maintained and patched on a regular basis.
- Does your company have an Acceptable Use policy? Your definitely need one.
- Change all your personal passwords once every three months; new quarter, new password!