Cyber attacks are inevitable; so it’s all about the response.
Security attacks are going to happen, so you and your company must be ready to respond quickly. It’s more important than ever to maintain sound security practices, test for vulnerabilities, and implement state-of-the-art practices that protect your data, ward off cyber threats and maintain regulatory compliance. Make sure you’ve got the right team in place to keep your IT security in check.
eGuard Tech Services Total Security Care is here to do just that, with cyber security and compliance solutions to meet your organization’s unique needs. With our dedicated team of cybersecurity experts, you’ll never have to worry about security breaches that can severely damage your business, reputation, employees, clients, and assets.
Our innovative approach to protecting your data and proprietary assets will help create a robust security environment that not only protects your infrastructure, but also enhances your business operations. We deploy a multi-tiered approach to protecting your network and data. This comprehensive approach is a unique and best-practice implementation that we have found to be as robust as an enterprise solution but specially designed for the small and medium organizations.
eGuard Tech’s Total Security Care Cyber Threat solutions include:
- Our proprietary Total Security Care Cyber Threat Assessment. First, we will evaluate your company’s security and privacy against a set of globally recognized standards and best practices. Areas covered include access controls, security governance, business continuity, application security, and more. This assessment provides you with a complete itemization of your security issues and recommendations for enhanced security measures.
- Penetration Testing. Our highly skilled security experts will use state of the art techniques and tools to detect your company’s internal and external vulnerabilities to cyber threats. By simulating an ongoing cyber-attack, this test will provide valuable insight into technical issues that could be exploited and result in a data breach. At the conclusion of the test, eGuard Tech will provide a written report summarizing the vulnerabilities identified, threat level, and remediation steps.
- Security Plan Development. We’ll establish a secure foundation for your organization’s security by outlining and implementing best-practice cybersecurity policies and procedures. By using a comprehensive, holistic approach, the eGuard Tech team will review existing policies (or start from scratch) and design your security plan with regulatory, legal and technical requirements in mind.
- Data Breach/Incident Response. We will assist in preparing your team with your internal incident response measures. Our team will always be ready to respond and react quickly to any potential threats, we will contain and repair a data breach. We’ll preserve the evidence, perform post-incident analysis of the breach, and provide analysis of the incident, as well as recommendations for enhancing data security moving forward.
- Managed Security Services. Our comprehensive security monitoring and management platform utilizes cutting-edge technology administered by our Security Operations Center (SOC) and our Network Operations Center (NOC). Designed to improve your overall security presence, our portfolio of services includes 24/7 scanning of your network for rouge activity and suspicious data transfer, automated escalation of potential issues to our NOC and SOC, patch management, anti-virus & malware protection that can protect our clients from zero-day attacks and has a 99% protection rate. Included in the plan is our industry best web content protection and content filtering. In addition, this plan offers our clients advanced security awareness training, along with enhanced firewall security and next generation artificial intelligent based anti-virus software protection, providing your team with the tools and techniques to more easily identify and avoid cyber threats (like phishing emails or social engineering attacks). While there is no way to absolutely protect you and your business from the virus threats that exist today, but by putting into place a few added layers of protection (preventive steps and technologies) we can reduce the infection rate and overall risk.