eGuard Technology Services is a leading SharePoint Consulting Firm with deep experience in helping businesses quickly leverage SharePoint to easily create sites, portals, and extranets to share critical business information.
eGuard's SharePoint consultants can guide you to the selection of the appropriate SharePoint technology for your organization: Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS). Both SharePoint solutions offer better document management, easy-to-use portals, data transparency, automated workflow processes, improved communications, and a high degree of data security.
» eGuard Tech Services SharePoint Offers:
Backed by years of experience, our team uses an extensive business and technical design to implement your SharePoint site. Our developers will assist you during all phases of the project or on an as needed basis to help your company have a successful implementation. Even if you need to augment your internal IT staff with an expert, eGuard is ready for your assignment.
Our team of SharePoint consultants extend to our clients a variety of branding customization, along with custom styles that will match your company colors and logo. We strive to make your site an internal website for your company that has the look and feel of a web application that branches off of your website. We can help your SharePoint customization project with custom:
* Style sheets
* Site definitions
eGuard's Developers can provide you with custom web parts. We have a team of outstanding .NET developers who develop our commercially available SharePoint add-ins that are also available to work with you to meet the specific requirements of your organization.
Our InfoPath Consultants can help you to improve and automate your business processes to common business forms like timesheets, expense reports, and leave request forms. You can then access and fill out these secure standardized forms using a browser on your desktop, laptop, or mobile smartphone devices.
How Your Business Benefits:
* – Make information accessible, traceable, controlled, and easy to use for individual workers.
In today’s business environment, you most likely have employees and contractors that are spread out all over the place, as well as teams that collaborate on a daily basis that work in different locations and possibly time zones. How do you keep your employees and contractors efficient and productive? Collaborative Infrastructure is the key – Go with Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007 for:
* – Integrate electronic communications such as email, instant messaging, and voicemail in a workflow that is tied to specific job functions.
* – Enable workers to find the information they need in real-time and eliminate the need to re-create resources that already exist.
* – Automate processes that accelerate the completion of tasks, and provide selective access to information and resources needed to complete tasks while documenting the entire process in document repositories.
* – Eliminate the back-and-forth process of manually identifying participants and seeking schedule approval of resources.
All Companies manage an immense amount of Data from all types of sources. How do you provide security in an open platform? You use Windows SharePoint Services 2007 for:
* – Includes global administration of security permissions, as well as worker’s ability to share personal documents and resources on a restricted-access basis.
* – A single platform with built-in security to integrate systems, applications, resources, and workflows according to logical work descriptions, location of workers, and group permissions.
* – Make applications and information resources accessible and secure across system boundaries and computing platforms. Allow workers to access and share information according to work processes rather than code or file type.