More companies are moving to cloud-based services like Office 365 for the savings, convenience and efficiency. How about you?
As a Microsoft Partner we are here to get your business set up and running with O365 and provide support when you need it. A subscription-based service, O365 gives you the capability to safely communicate, share your documents and save your data via the Web and your mobile devices.
Immediate Benefits with O365:
- Your data is securely stored offsite. Moving to the cloud provides your business with off-site storage, preventing catastrophic events like flood and fire from impacting your company data.
- You can access your data and software applications from anywhere. All you need is a computer or mobile device and an Internet connection and you are ready to go.
- Your end users know it. Office 2016, the core of Office 365, delivers Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive and Outlook. Sound familiar? Familiarity allows your employees to be more productive.
- You know it’s safe and secure. Microsoft does the heavy lifting here, with Advanced Threat Protection, Message Encryption and 2-Factor Authentication.
- You can pay by the month and pick your plan. Office 365 is paid for with a monthly subscription fee. This eliminates the need for data infrastructure like servers, heating, cooling, even power and space. Dollars saved.
- Maintenance and adding accounts are easy. With Office 365, upgrades and maintenance releases are provided automatically without service disruptions or additional costs. As a cloud service, it is easy to scale the number of users up or down, fully engage and support remote workers, and customize services for each user.
If you are ready to get started with Microsoft Office 365, allow us to make it easy. Connect with us, and let’s start a conversation.