The Total IT Care Guarantee
- 60 minute or less Guaranteed Response Time. When you call us with a computer problem, we guarantee that your phone call will be either answered immediately or returned within 60 minutes or less by an experienced technician who can help.
- Lightning Fast Repairs. We understand how important your computer network is to you; that is why we offer remote support services. You should not have to wait around all day for your computer to be repaired; with this service we can securely access your computer network via the Internet so you don’t have to wait around all day for a technician to show up. If we can’t fix it remotely we will dispatch a technician the same day.
- 100% Unconditional Satisfaction Guarantee. You deserve complete satisfaction with our products and services. We will do whatever it takes to make you happy; no hassles, no problems.
- No Unpleasant Or Unexpected Surprises. You should EXPECT that no damage will be done to your network or your data. Before we start working on your computer or network, we will evaluate your problem and alert you to any potential risks involved in fulfilling your job. If there are any risks, they will be explained in full and your authorization and agreement will be obtained before the work commences. You can also choose to have your data backed up before we start any work on your machine.
- All Projects Completed On Time and On Budget-Guaranteed. When you hire us to complete a project we won’t nickel and dime you with “unforeseen” or “unexpected” charges. Some incompetent or unethical technicians will do this because they haven’t planned or researched the project OR they use it as a way to extract more money from you. Either way we don’t feel that is correct or ethical. That’s why we guarantee all projects to be done ON TIME with no excuses.
- Accurate Billing-Guaranteed.. Every bill you receive from is is guaranteed to be accurate and detailed. You’ll know exactly what you are paying for and ALL charges will be pre-approved by you. No more one-line mystery bills that don’t outline what you are paying for.